Sales are vital for the success of any online business. The more sales that you make, the more profit you will make. The trick is to get more sales from the limited traffic you get. Increasing sales that way reduces costs in the long term and can improve profits significantly, that is why you need some of the best Shopify apps to increase sales.
What Makes the Best Shopify Apps to Increase Sales Good?
There are numerous ways to increase sales on a Shopify website. Speed is critical. For every second that your website takes to load, you are going to lose about 7% of your revenue. This can be significant. The average Shopify website takes about three and five seconds, so merchants are losing up to 35% of their sales just from the speed of the website.
Another factor is a lack of urgency. Most customers will abandon a cart on a website. However, you can increase sales by using urgency features. Using urgency can increase sales by 332% according to some experts online.
To maximize sales, you might want to use two or three of the apps in the list below to change different aspects of the sales process. So what are the best Shopify apps to increase sales? Here are 10 options.
* read the rest of the post and open up an offer
Vitals is one of the best Shopify apps that you can use on a website. It isn’t just one function, it has more than forty functions that can help you improve the sale process, increase sales, improve website conversion, and more. Some of the features include speed boosting options and reclaiming abandoned carts on your website.
Abandoned carts can be reclaimed through Facebook or email with ease.
There are also ways to improve your website’s email marketing list. You can build a better list with a wheel of fortune game that provides a prize for audiences who offer their email address. You’re also able to build trust with audiences by collecting reviews from past customers or importing them from other sellers like AliExpress. Trust can also be built with trust badges.
You can also take pre-orders for products that are currently out of stock or products not yet released.
- There are more than 40 apps included within the app series.
- There are numerous apps to help increase sales like sale notifications/social proof elements.
- Live chat options allow you to better communicate with customers.
- Retarget past customers with email marketing and Facebook Pixels.
Sales Rocket is another multi-functional app that has more than 35 different functions included. There are numerous ways that you can improve sales on your website with this app series which includes collecting more subscribers to your mailing list through a wheel of fortune game.
Another option is for you to use exit intent popups. These will display as soon as the customer looks to leave your website. You can add lots of elements to help improve conversions of these like a free discount or something else.
The app also adds urgency and social proof. One of the key elements is to add the ‘also bought’ feature that can help you cross-sell products that other customers have made a purchase. There is also a free shipping bar, FOMO elements, countdown timers, and more.
SALES ROCKET Highlights:
- There are more than 35 functions included in the app series.
- Create a sense of urgency for your website.
- Add a free shipping bar that can help you offer free shipping when customers add more to their cart.
- Add more subscribers to your mailing list with a wheel of fortune and exit intent.
Ship.com: Increase Sales 50%
This app allows you to turn comments into sales and invoice shoppers with ease and quickly. The app can also help you to combine, edit or cancel orders as needed. The app can also help you to purchase and print discounted shipping labels, helping you to improve your website’s profitability.
The app guarantees to increase your sales by 50%. If you don’t do this, then the developers promise to give your money back.
The app can also help you with a live stream option. This is known to help improve engagements with your audience and can help you sell. The live stream is done on Facebook. When customers comment on Facebook, you can easily convert them into orders within seconds.
- Turn commenters on live feeds via Facebook into orders.
- Can help you save on costs with better pricing of shipping labels.
- Guaranteed to improve sales by 50%.
- Easy to use and if you don’t improve sales, you can get your money back.
Ultimate Free Shipping Bar
The Ultimate Free Shipping Bar is there to help you improve sales by offering free shipping. This app works by displaying a bar on your website that fills up when customers add products to their cart. When the bar is full, the customer has achieved a certain level that qualifies them for free shipping. This works well at improving the average order value for your website and can improve sales.
There are numerous ways that you can customize the website’s free shipping bar. You can set the amount that is required for free shipping, set this limit by the location of the customer, and even add other elements if needed. This allows you to ensure that you can make a profit regardless of the location of the customer. This can be set by the postal address or country.
Ultimate Free Shipping Bar Highlights:
- It takes just five minutes for any website owner to install and configure.
- Tells the customer exactly how much more they need to spend to qualify for free shipping.
- You can set this amount for different countries, currencies, and other elements.
- Can work on desktops and mobiles.
Ultimate Sales Boost
Urgency is vital for improving the sales of your website. When customers are placed under a certain amount of fear of missing out on a good offer or a good item, then they will likely place an order quicker. These urgency elements can be placed in numerous places across your website and include pages like your home page, collection page, and even directly on product pages.
The app has lots of new elements that you can add to your website. For instance, you can add countdown timers on product pages or you can add a get-it-by timer to any page. You might also want to add upsell messages that you can add to your website’s product pages. Upsell messages can include BOGO content. All of these can also be included on your home page.
To improve the attractiveness of your products, you can add sales stickers to products.
Ultimate Sales Boost Highlights:
- You can add lots of urgency to a website which can improve sales.
- Add numerous features to your website across different pages.
- Improve the purchasing journey on your website.
- Customize the app to fit your brand’s specific needs.
Instant CTA ‑ Increase Sales
This app adds a floating icon on your store pages. This icon will link to a specific product page and can offer a discount or special deal to encourage more sales on your website. You can customize the app’s display from where it links to, the location of the app, the color, text, and more. You can also update the button for you to match your website’s branding.
You can also disable the app if you need to. You can also update app options and view the changes on the front end.
Instant CTA ‑ Increase Sales Highlights:
- Add a call to action button to your website.
- Change numerous elements to your website for better conversions.
- Update app options as you need them.
- Get the button to match your website’s branding.
Visitors Counter Increase sale
Social proof is one of the top options for adding sales to your website. This app allows you to help display the number of visitors that have been on your website. This is done based on the IP address. You can show you are popular and this can help you to encourage others to make a purchase and to even recommend your website on social media.
Numerous elements can be used to display this information. You can show visitors how many people have visited the store, viewed a product, or more.
Visitors Counter Increase sale Highlights:
- Displays how many people have visited a website or product.
- You can customize how the app displays on the website.
- Add to numerous different locations across your website.
- Add social proof to a website.
YouPay ‑ Multiplayer shopping
Sometimes when someone wants to buy something they don’t have the money, or it is a gift for them and someone else is to buy it from them. This app allows someone to make the choices of what they want on your store and then send the cart to someone else who can complete the purchase.
Numerous brands have been using this app, like Culture Kings, LSKD, and the Lad Collective. And these companies are seeing that their sales are rising. It is perfect when selling items that are good for college students or when you want to sell gifts for weddings or other events.
This app is completely secure. No personal details are shared between shoppers and payers.
YouPay ‑ Multiplayer shopping Highlights:
- Can be used by numerous brands for sharing carts.
- Can help to increase conversions.
- Completely secure, no personal information is shared between the original shopper and the person paying.
- Used by numerous large brands across the world.
Sales Notification | Sales Pop
Sales notifications add sales to your website by building trust and adding urgency to your website. This is achieved by showing your audience that other customers have recently purchased on your website. Or you can add a notification when another customer has added a product to their cart.
There are other ways that you can improve the social proof of your website. You can showcase the number of visitors to your website, and this can be a great way to add a FOMO element to websites and products.
There are numerous customization options for you, including when to display, hide, disable, or change the appearance of any notifications.
Sales Notification | Sales Pop Highlights:
- Numerous customization options for you to improve your website’s conversion rate.
- You can add numerous social proof elements to your website within seconds.
- Display how many people have purchased something from your website.
- Control lots of elements of how notifications are displayed including when, how, where, and more.
You can drive sales with this recently sold notification ticker on your website. It is a dynamic sales ticker that can display on your desktop and mobile websites, therefore you can improve your website’s conversions with ease, regardless of what device the customer is using.
The app can offer notifications for sales and also when other customers are adding products to their cart. It is really easy to build and make changes to your notifications, getting them to look exactly like your brand.
The app is known to add urgency, and social proof and reduce your website’s abandoned cart rate.
Just Sold Highlights:
- Adds notifications to your website about the most recent sales and products added to a cart.
- Can display notifications on both desktops and mobiles.
- Easy to build and make changes to the notifications.
- Improve conversions and reduce abandoned carts on your website.
Final Word: The 10 Best Shopify Apps to Increase Sales
Above are the 10 best Shopify apps to increase sales. The more sales you can make on your website, the more profitable you will be and the better chance your business will have of success. You might want to use one, two, or more of these apps as many of them can be used together.