Clothing stores have a lot of competition whether they use Shopify or another platform. There are just so many different stores that offer clothes. Clothing stores can also use numerous different models to service customers. For instance, you can have dropshipping, print-on-demand or traditional commerce models. Using the best Shopify apps for a clothing store can help owners to improve their store’s performance.
What are the Best Shopify Apps for a Clothing Store?
There are numerous apps that you might want to reach out to when you want to improve your store’s performance. You can have shipping apps to improve deliveries, print-on-demand apps, conversion apps, and more. So you can have a mix of apps.
One of the apps that you should be adding is email marketing. Email marketing has one of the best ROIs with $36 earned for every $1 spent. This can help you increase orders and even connect with former customers who will spend 67% more.
There are both email sending apps and email collection apps. Collecting emails is very important because the more emails that you can have, the more revenue you can generate.
Another app that you can add to your website is to improve your delivery process. There are numerous ways that a shipping app can help you improve your website’s performance. For one it can cut costs, another thing it can do is reduce the workload that you have to do.
You might also want to add gamification apps to your store.
So what are the best Shopify apps for a clothing store? Here is a list of apps that you might want to have for your store.
* read the rest of the post and open up an offer
Vitals is a set of more than 40 apps to help you have a better, more productive, more profitable website. There are lots of features that are included with this app that covers everything from email marketing, gamification, upselling and cross-selling. There are also ways that you can build trust with your audience. The more trust you can get with your audience, through photo reviews, the more sales you will make.
The app also allows you to take pre-orders on any products that you’re going to sell for the first time. Or you can take orders when you’ve got a product out of stock and would like to fulfil when you’ve got the product back in stock.
You can also use Facebook pixels to improve retargeting or you can use the numerous functions to improve your website’s social proof.
- There are more than 40 apps that can help you increase sales and profits on your website.
- Includes recent sale notifications that can improve the social proof on your website.
- Live chat options give you a way to communicate with audiences.
- Use Facebook Pixels to retarget audiences who’ve visited your website in the past.
Smart Search & Product Filter
When you’ve got a clothing website you’re likely to have lots of options for customers to choose from. However, that doesn’t mean that customers will be able to find the products that they want. Using this app allows you to have a smart search or product filter on collection/shop pages. Then the customer can find instantly the products that they’re after, add them to the basket and checkout.
A smoother shopping experience doesn’t just increase the average cart value that you have. It improves the experience of the audience. The better their experience the higher they will rank your website and the more sales you will get in the long term. To help with conversions, this app is intelligent enough to correct misspellings.
Just a small boost in your sales can help you increase profits and retain audiences.
Smart Search & Product Filter Highlights:
- You can add a filter to your shopping pages for improved customer experiences.
- Can correct inaccuracies when they’ve been entered into the search bar.
- There is a filter that can be added to the site that can be checked against numerous elements.
- Help improve customer satisfaction on your website by improving the customer journey.
Ultimate Free Shipping Bar
What is one of the biggest challenges that you must overcome to reduce cart abandonment? Unexpected shipping costs. Customers prefer to have free shipping and are willing to spend more when there is an offer of free shipping. This app allows you to offer free shipping and show how much more your customers need to add to the basket to claim free shipping.
Free shipping can help you build a lot more customers and retain them as well.
The shipping bar will move as the customer adds products to their cart. So it is interactive and can gamify the process.
The app also works with different countries and territories. So you can set the bar lower when the shipping costs are going to be less expensive. You can also have the bar set to different currencies.
Ultimate Free Shipping Bar Highlights:
- It takes just five minutes for the shipping bar to be added to your website.
- Tells customers how much more they need to buy to get free shipping.
- Can work in different countries, currencies and more.
- You can use this for desktops and mobile devices.
Ultimate Sales Boost
Urgency is one of the biggest factors that can be useful to help you improve the profitability of your store. There are numerous ways that you can add urgency to your website, but these are usually added to a product page. However, this app allows you to add urgency aspects to your website. This can include adding promotional materials to your home page, collection page and information.
This app has several features from adding a countdown timer to your product pages to a get-it-by timer on the product page. You might also want to add upsell messages to product pages with BOGO messages available. You might also want to add countdown timers to the homepage.
There are also ways to add sales stickers to product images. This is a good way to grab the attention of your audience.
Ultimate Sales Boost Highlights:
- You can add lots of urgency elements to your website to improve sales.
- Add features across your website from the homepage to product pages.
- You can move customers quickly through your website’s purchasing process.
- Customize the app to fit your specific needs.
If you’re looking to add more social proof to your website then this is one of the best apps to do that with. It will encourage current visitors to purchase more on your website as they will see others purchase while they are on the website. This little feature will report whenever someone else makes a purchase. You might also want to add a new notification where you can tell customers when another has added a product to their cart.
There are other ways you can add social proof to display how many people are on your website. So if you are popular, this is a great option. This makes your website look more trustworthy.
The app gives you complete control over the display. You’re able to hide, disable or customize the display of all notifications to what you want to show. Therefore, you can control the impression you’re providing to other customers.
- There are numerous ways that you can improve your website’s conversion rate.
- Add more social proof to your website with numerous features.
- Display the number of people who have made a purchase or been on your website.
- Complete control over how you display notifications.
Address Validator by RoboTurk
Customers don’t always type in their shipping address correctly. This can cause numerous problems for your website and sales. Redelivery fees can eat into your profits and upset customers. This app will protect you from this by prompting corrections to the customer to ensure that they know that they might have made a mistake when entering delivery information.
The app will also email administrators for your store and add tags to orders where the address has not been validated. This can be vital to your success and reduce the costs of re-delivery. The app will automatically flag problematic addresses such as PO Boxes, DHL packstations and where there is missing information.
The app is completely mobile-friendly and has been optimized for most devices. The addresses can be anywhere in the world including the US, UK, EU, Canada and more.
Address Validator by RoboTurk Highlights:
- Automatically detects when a customer doesn’t enter the right information.
- Can work in some of the largest markets across the world.
- Can work on any device.
- Requests changes when customers don’t enter a valid address.
Amazon Reviews Ali Reviews App
Reviews are the cornerstone of success. You want to make customers know that your products are good and your products will make them happy. This app allows you to take reviews from Amazon and AliExpress and showcase them on your website which will increase trust with audiences.
This is the perfect app for those who are dropshipping from Amazon and AliExpress. The app also allows you to collect original reviews from your past customers. Customers can add their photos, which can help you to build more trust with your audience.
Installation of this app will take less than a minute. You will also find that importing reviews can take longer, but when the import process has been completed, the reviews will fit perfectly within your theme. There are also customization options that allow you to make your app’s appearance perfect. There are also ways that your website can change reviews to make them more applicable to SEO elements.
Amazon Reviews Ali Reviews App Highlights:
- You can import customer reviews from AliExpress to be used on your website.
- Have past customers? Collect reviews from them and display them on your website.
- Use reviews from social media results to build trust.
- It takes just a few minutes to install on your website.
Sales Rocket is a multi-functional app that is very similar to Vitals. This app can help you increase sales through different methods that can be very good for those who are struggling to convert on their website. One way that you can increase sales is to use the wheel of fortune game. This will get the customer a free prize for entering their email address and then spinning the virtual wheel. You can choose the prize, like discount or loyalty points.
There are also ways to improve the email marketing list through exit intent popups. This will activate as soon as the user tries to leave your website.
There are other app features that you can use to improve sales. For instance, there is an ‘also bought together’ feature. These features can increase the average order values. There is also a free shipping bar, FOMO apps, countdown timers, stock countdowns and more.
SALES ROCKET Highlights:
- There are more than 35 functions to help you increase sales.
- Create a sense of urgency with FOMO apps.
- There is a free shipping bar to help you increase the average cart values.
- A wheel of fortune game that can help gamify the experience on your website.
This app is a great dropshipping app for a clothing line. Everything from clothing production to delivery is included with this app. There are more than 20 categories of clothing to choose from.
All you need to do with this app is to add it to your store, choose the products, add them to your store and then you can sell them. When a sale is made, the dropshipper will ship them for you.
- There's a dedicated account manager to help you with the brand.
- Integrated fulfillment to help you manage your website.
- Extensive catalog of products to choose from.
- Easy to have a profitable clothing website.
Printify allows you to customize more than 250 products, including hundreds of clothing products and have them shipped to your customers. Products are printed in several different countries and shipped directly to your customers.
Designs can be made with ease. There is a simple mockup generator that allows you to see designs before you add them to any website.
- Create unique clothing products.
- Integrate with numerous apps on your website.
- Don’t need to worry about production, inventory or delivery.
- Low-cost delivery options.
Final Word: The 10 Best Shopify Apps for a Clothing Store
Above are 10 of the best Shopify apps for a clothing store. This list can include two or three apps that you might want to add to improve your store’s performance. Which of the apps will you choose?